International Student Visa

International Student Visa

International students who are currently completing studies in Australia wishing to extend their stay in the country have a number of visa options which can enable this.


Graduate Work Visa

Students are only eligible for graduate work visas upon completion of their courses.  This visa option gives them full work rights in Australia for 18 months or more thus making it simpler to obtain employer sponsor prospects and additional points for when they apply for skilled migration.


General Skilled Migration

International students wishing to apply for a skilled migration visa have a number of advantages.  For those who are completing higher qualifications or studying in a regional area, there are points available for studies in the country.  Furthermore, passing skills assessment in a skilled occupation is made easier with an Australian qualification.


Employer Sponsored Migration

It is possible for an Australian company to sponsor an individual for either temporary or permanent residence if said individual has a job offer from said company.


Partner Migration

If you have an Australian spouse, partner or fiancé who is a permanent resident, citizen or eligible New Zealand citizen, then it is possible to get sponsorship from them for permanent residence.